- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruited Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Glazed mixed fruits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2804 Calories from Fat 892
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g156.1%
Saturated Fat 60.1 g300.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 454.7 mg
Sodium 3318.6 mg138.3%
Total Carbohydrates 439 g146.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.3%
Sugars 211.7 g
Protein 45 g90.7%
Vitamin A 61.4% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 55.7% Iron 84.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy and combine with sugar and butter.
6) Whisk the mixture until creamy.
7) Add buttermilk and vanilla.
8) Pour the egg mix into well.
9) Stir enough to moisten.
10) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
11) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
12) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
13) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
14) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.