- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Fruit-Topped Banana Split Recipe Video
|Ripe bananas||2 (as needed)|
|Vanilla ice cream||100 Gram (as needed)|
|Chocolate ice cream||100 Gram (as needed)|
|Strawberry ice cream||100 Gram (as needed)|
|Blueberries||50 Gram, halved and sweetened with sugar or sweetener (as needed)|
|Strawberries||50 Gram, halved and sweetened with sugar or sweetener (as needed)|
|Canned pineapple||50 Gram, drained, crushed (as needed)|
|Whipped topping||To Taste (I used Reddi-Wip)|
|Maraschino cherry||5 (as needed)|
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.6 mg
Sodium 76.6 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 53.3 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 46.4%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For each banana split, peel a banana, cut it into two equal parts lengthwise.
2. In an elongated bowl, place the banana pieces and top it with a scoop each of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream.
3. Next place some prepared blueberries on top of the scoop of vanilla ice cream, some prepared strawberries on top of the scoop of chocolate ice cream, and some drained, crushed pineapple on top of the scoop of strawberry ice cream.
4. Now squirt a rosette of whipped topping on top of each fruit-topped scoop of ice cream.
5. Finally, decorate with whole maraschino cherry.
6. Garnish with mint sprig, serve and enjoy!