- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown Recipe
|Pork roast||7 Pound (For Frying)|
|Stuffing mix||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Medium, chopped (1 Can)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange||1 Small, peeled|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9711 Calories from Fat 5018
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 559 g860.1%
Saturated Fat 203.4 g1016.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2375.7 mg
Sodium 5372.5 mg223.9%
Total Carbohydrates 557 g185.8%
Dietary Fiber 29.2 g116.9%
Sugars 226.8 g
Protein 605 g1209.6%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 200.1%
Calcium 99.4% Iron 288.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section and reserve the juice.
5) Add water to the mix and then add both the oranges and the liquid to the stuffing mixture.
6) Stir lightly.
7) Melt butter and cook celery until tender then stir in cranberries, onion, brown sugar, salt, and let it boil.
8) Pour the mixture over the stuffing, toss, and fill up the roast with the stuffing.
9) Take a 1-1/2 quart casserole, place the remaining stuffing, cover and bake for one hour.
10) Garnish as desired and serve.