- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Sparkler Recipe Video
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Strawberries||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Fresh or Frozen)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (or 1/8 tsp freshly ground nutmeg)|
|Orange||1 , peeled|
|Vanilla bean||1 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Club soda||2 Cup (32 tbs) (or use lemon-lime soda)|
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.34 g0.53%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 17.9 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 48.4 g
Protein 0.91 g1.8%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 108.4%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a large sauce pan over high flame and pour water in it.
2. Drop strawberries, sugar, whole cloves, ground cardamom, orange peel and vanilla bean in it. Give it a good stir. Bring it to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool.
4. Into a pitcher, transfer the drink and pop it in refrigerator.
5. Once cooled, pour orange juice and club soda in the pitcher. Mix well.
6. Pour fruit sparkler in fancy glass and serve chilled with strawberry garnish.