- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|Fruit cocktail||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned and cut in half lengthwise|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned|
|Kiwi||3 , cleaned and sliced into bite size pieces|
|Nata de coco||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Cream/All purpose cream||8 Ounce (Table Or Medium)|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.7 mg
Sodium 285.9 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.8%
Sugars 88.8 g
Protein 11 g22.2%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 108.3%
Calcium 43.3% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine the fruit cocktail, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and nata de coco then toss lightly.
3. Add the condensed milk then mix lightly. Be extra careful so that the fruits will remain intact.
4. Add the table cream / medium cream then mix again. Make sure that the cream is properly distributed amongst the fruits.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. Serve Chilled. Share and Enjoy!