- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Parfait with Cinnamon Tortilla Strips Recipe Video
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||3 Ounce|
|Tortilla strip||4 (Flavored with cinnamon and sugar)|
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.7 mg
Sodium 398.5 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.1%
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 143.4%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together the sliced strawberries, orange juice and sugar. This will help bring out the juices in the berry.
2. In a tall glass, add half of the berries.
3. Top with a dollop of the whipped cream.
4. Add some raspberries and another dollop of whipped cream.
5. Top with blueberries and another dollop of whipped cream.
6. Add some strawberries and drizzle some of the juice from the mix into the glass.
7. Serve as dessert.