- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza Recipe
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||3 Tablespoon, softened (For Crust)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Tablespoon (For Crust)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), uncooked|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated (For Crust)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Crust)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Sugar)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||19 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange||1 (For Topping)|
|Kiwis||3 (For Topping)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint (For Topping)|
|Banana||1 (For Topping)|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 (For Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4105 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.5%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.6 mg
Sodium 8994.7 mg374.8%
Total Carbohydrates 885 g295.1%
Dietary Fiber 30.8 g123.3%
Sugars 718.2 g
Protein 56 g111.5%
Vitamin A 51.7% Vitamin C 1028%
Calcium 108.4% Iron 61.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel and salt in a large bowl.
5) Into the flour mixture, stir the cottage cheese. Stir properly but ensure that there is no overmixing.
6) Form the mixture into a ball.
7) Use your hands to press the mixture evenly into a 12-inch pizza pan coated well with cooking spray.
8) Above the edge, form a rim of about Â½-inches and crimp.
9) Bake the crust in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
10) Cook the crust thoroughly.
11) To make the topping, heat the marmalade till it has melted. Set aside to slightly cool.
12) As per the directions on the package, make the pudding with the help of 2 cups of skim milk.
13) Into the cooled crust, spread the pudding.
14) On top of the pudding, arrange the fruits in this order â€“ strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, oranges and banana.
15) Use melted margarine to drizzle all over the fruit.
16) With plastic wrap, cover the preparation and chill.
17) Serve chilled as a dessert on a serving platter or individual plates after slicing.