- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Custard Recipe
|Custard powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Sweet apple||1 Medium|
|Sliced pineapple||50 Gram|
Calories 276 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 92 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel banana and apple and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut Pineapple into small pieces.
3. Pluck grapes from branches and wash well. Slice into half if large.
4. Toss all fruits in a bowl and refrigerate.
5. In a saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
6. Add sugar and boil for 2-3 min.
7. Blend custard powder in half a cup of cold water.
8. Pour a little hot milk into the custard mixture and blend well.
9. Pour the custard mixture into the hot milk and stir continuously as it thickens into a sauce
10. Take pan off the heat and keep aside to allow the custard to cool. Stir occasionally to prevent a skin from forming at the surface.
11. When custard sauce cools to room temperature, pour it over the fruits and stir.
12. Refrigerate until well chilled.
13. Serve in dessert bowls.
14. Serve chilled.