- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Crumble Recipe
|Fruits||1 Pound (Apples, Currants, Damsons, Gooseberries, Plums, Rhubarb, Etc)|
|Sugar||6 Ounce, depending on the fruit used|
Calories 838 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.4 mg
Sodium 5.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 80.7 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Prepare fruit and layer in greased pie dish with sugar.
3. In a bowl rub butter into flour.
4. Mix sugar to it and rub the mixture until the mixture forms small lumps.
5. Sprinkle the mixture over fruit.
6. Press down firmly and even the top.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
8. Decrease temperature to 350° F and bake for 20-30 minutes.
9. Serve with custard sauce.