- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups Recipe
|Cantaloupe melon/Honeydew melon||1|
|Thin turkey slices||18|
|Pineapple slices||6 , sliced lengthwise into 1-inch slices|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.1 mg
Sodium 527.5 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 22.7 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A 169.2% Vitamin C 157.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the honeydew or cantaloupe lengthwise in half and de-seed. Slice the fruit into 12 wedges.
2) From the wedges, remove the rind.
3) Neatly cut the pastrami into pieces that are large enough to just wrap around every piece of the fruit and pineapple.
4) Wrap the fruit and then slice into bite-sized pieces.
5) Use food picks to secure the pastrami to the fruit.
6) Serve as preferred.