- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit and Nut Cheese Log Recipe
|Fruit flavored cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Southern comfort||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Toasted)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.7%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.7 mg
Sodium 186.1 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 32.7% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and form 10-inch long logs.
5) Press the logs against remaining parsley and sesame seeds.
6) Wrap the logs in plastic film and refrigerate.
7) Serve with bread, if desired.