- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit And Banana Splits Recipe
|Low-fat cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All fruit apricot preserves||3 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
Calories 548 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9 mg3%
Sodium 35.1 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.8%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.7%
Sugars 57.1 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 132.7%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot mixture, strawberries, and blueberries.
8) Sprinkle wheat germ over it.