- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Cream Recipe
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.8 mg
Sodium 44.9 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and beat egg whites in it until stiff peaks begin to form.
2) Gradually add coffee and 1/4 cup sugar. Mix well.
3) Take another bowl and whip cream in it. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar.
4) Fold into the egg white mixture.
5) Add almonds (reserving some for topping) and bourbon. Mix well.
6) Line two muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
7) Pour mixture into the cups and sprinkle with reserved almonds. Freeze.
8) Remove from the freezer and serve immediately.