- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Apple Salad Recipe
|Pineapple||1 Small, crushed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley chopped|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.83 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.4 mg0.5%
Sodium 50.6 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 25.2 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 52.7%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice in a bowl.
2) In the reserved juice, add water to bring the liquid to a quantity of 1/2 a cup.
3) Add in the eggs, sugar, salt, and lemon juice.
4) Gently heat till thick.
6) Add in the apple, celery, and pineapple.
7) Gently fold in the whipped cream.
8) Transfer into a large mold or individual molds and freeze.
9) Garnish with unpeeled apples for added color.