- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Strawberry Jam Recipe
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|White sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pectin||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l) (Cero)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3263 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 837 g279.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g70.1%
Sugars 816.4 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 343.8%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together berries and sugar.
2) Allow it to rest for ½ hour at room temperature. Stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves.
3) Stir in the pectin for 1 minute.
4) Turn the strawberry mixture in a container and cover.
5) Allow the mixture to until frim.
6) Place the container in the freezer.
7) Serve as desired.
This jam can be stored for weeks in refrigerator.