- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Peach Puree Recipe
|Frozen peaches||20 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.57 g0.88%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.8 mg
Sodium 6.7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 282.3%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 0.61%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Bring out the pack of frozen peaches from the freezer, just before dinner to enjoy the preparation at dessert time. Thaw ¾ part of peaches for preparing the dessert.
2) In a food processor with steel blade, add the peaches and rest of the ingredients.
3) Process the mixture until it turns quite smooth leaving some chunks of peach.
4) Blend in small quantity, when using a blender.
5) Distribute in sauce dishes and serve immediately.