- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Mudslide- The Best After a Long Day! Recipe Video
|For homemade whipped cream|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the mudslide|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Irish cream liqueur||2 Ounce|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (to taste)|
|Ice cubes||10 Small (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2809 Calories from Fat 1357
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g235%
Saturated Fat 89 g445.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540 mg
Sodium 656.1 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 313 g104.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.8%
Sugars 255.4 g
Protein 26 g52.9%
Vitamin A 111% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 80.2% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. WHIPPED CREAM: In a chilled bowl add heavy cream. Beat on high speed
2. Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Place into the freezer until ready to use.
4. In a blender add ice cream, Kahlua and Irish Cream. Blend until creamy.
5. In the serving glass, swirl chocolate syrup around. Pour in mudslide.
6. Top the mudslide with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup and mini chocolate chips if desired. Serve chilled.