- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Fruit Slush Recipe
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce (Include Juice, One No.2 Can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3041 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 14.7 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 775 g258.3%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 665.7 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 530.1%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
2) Place over heat to boil for 5 minutes. Allow cooling.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients to the syrup.
4) Slice the bananas and fold in.
5) Stir well and place inside refrigerator to freeze.
6) Prepare the slush by thawing to serve.