- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherry juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Banana||1 Large, cut into cubes|
|Diced pineapple||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 412 Calories from Fat 305
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.3 mg
Sodium 133.8 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 177.3%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin mixture and the prepared fruits.
5. Freeze the mixture by turning it into refrigerator trays. And stir the mixture at least once before the mixture is firm.
6. The mixture should be freezed for at least 4-5 hours before you plan to serve it.
7. Place the mixture over salad greens and team it with mayonnaise.