- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Dark Chocolate Banana Chips Recipe Video
|Ripe banana||2 , slice|
|Butterfinger||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crush|
|Dark chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), melt|
|M and m's||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 837 Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.7%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.1 mg1%
Sodium 371.3 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 79.4 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a baking dish, put chocolate chips. Place it in microwave for a minute. Fold and mix it well.
2. Return it to oven and heat again for 20 seconds.
3. Now, dip banana slices, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Coat it well.
4. On a foil, place chocolate coated banana.
5. Top them with M&M, chocolate chips, and Butterfinger.
6. Place the foil in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until cold and firm.
7. Serve dark chocolate banana chips chill.
You can add a little bit of oil into your chocolate. Oil will keep it melted for long.