- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frozen Cranberry And Olive Salad Recipe
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Chopped ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.5 mg
Sodium 290.1 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in the whipped cream, blend well.
3) Gently fold in the pineapple, celery, olives and cranberry sauce.
4) In a refrigerator tray, pour the salad and freeze for about 3-4 hours.
5) Serve the frozen salad on a lettuce lined serving platter.