- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosty Summer Salad Recipe
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pitted dark sweet cherries/Maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into halves|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.4%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.9 mg
Sodium 123.4 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 47.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and salt. Keep it aside.
2) In another bowl, place the bananas to sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts to the banana.
4) Place the fruit mixture into the sour cream mixture and mix lightly.
5) Line the muffin pans with foil-lined paper bake cups or foil.
6) Fill the muffin pans with this mixture.
7) Place inside frozen zone to freeze firmly.
8) Serve the salad by dusting with additional sugar.