- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosty Pina Colada Recipe
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light rum||3 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon, powdered|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1887 Calories from Fat 1179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.9%
Saturated Fat 122.1 g610.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg
Sodium 183.9 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.8%
Dietary Fiber 35.9 g143.4%
Sugars 72.8 g
Protein 21 g41.4%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 67.5%
Calcium 32.7% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Puncture coconut from its eyes; drain and reserve liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. Place the coconut in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using a hammer, hit warm coconut and remove shell; using a blunt knife, remove remaining shell if any.
5. Cut unpared coconut into small chunks.
6. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients; gradually add ice and process until smooth.
7. Using a strainer, strain mixture.
8. Into a tall glass, pour and serve.