- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosty Chocolate Shake Recipe
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Aspartame sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 25 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.09 g0.14%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.39 mg
Sodium 15.3 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 0.68%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Over low heat stir such that the gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Using a blender, process remaining 1/4 cup milk, syrup, sweetener and vanilla until blended.
4. Through the feed cap while processing, , slowly add gelatine mixture and process until blended.
5. Put in ice cubes, 1 at a time and process at high speed until ice is melted.