- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad Recipe
|Fresh strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and sliced|
|Grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed, cored, and diced|
|Oranges||3 , peeled, seeded, and cubed|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From The 3 Peeled, Seeded, And Cubed Oranges)|
|Crystallized ginger||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mint sprig||12 (For Garnish)|
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.27 g0.41%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.4 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 0.81 g1.6%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 72.8%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes or parfait glasses.
6) Garnish with sprig of mint.