- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosted Holiday Ham Recipe
|Fully cooked boneless ham||7 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Cola||10 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Assorted fruits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Assorted vegetables||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1081 Calories from Fat 592
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g102%
Saturated Fat 23.6 g118%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 469.5 mg
Sodium 6364.9 mg265.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 105 g209.4%
Vitamin A 32.5% Vitamin C 212.2%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a low roasting pan; arrange ham on it with the skin facing down.
3. Introduce a meat thermometer.
4. Drizzle cola on ham and roast without covering for 1 ½ - 2 ¾ hours or till the time thermometer levels it 140 degrees.
5. Take a small bowl, put cream cheese, horseradish, and white pepper in it and blend with electric mixer.
6. Toss ham with cream mixture and decorate with mixed fruits and vegetables.