- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frosted Fudge Cake Recipe
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 889 Calories from Fat 332
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.7%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 74 mg
Sodium 356.7 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 86.6 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 32.2% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 4 cup glass measure melt chocolate at high for 2 minutes and blend with water, milk and vanilla.
2. Line an 8-inch round glass dish with wax paper and pour the mixture into it.
3. In small bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, shortening, milk, egg and vanilla and pour over chocolate.
4. Microwave at high for 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
5. Let it cool for 5 minutes and invert on serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.