- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes Recipe
|Granny smith apples||3 , peeled and cored|
|Goat cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Crottin De Chavignol, 3 Numbers)|
|Toast slices||8 (Pain Grille)|
|Creme fraiche||3 Tablespoon (Heavy Cream)|
|Fresh thyme sprig||8|
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 15.7 g78.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.6 mg
Sodium 493.4 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 25 g49.4%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 60.9% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice, followed by a cheese slice.
5) In a bowl, mix together Tabasco with cream.
6) Drop a little cream mixture over the top of each cheese slice.
7) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is soft, but not melted.
8) Dredge lightly with thyme and serve warm.