- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Crab roe||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Bowls|
|Tuna light flakes||185 Gram (in oil)|
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.1 mg18.7%
Sodium 1502.9 mg62.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 26 g52.4%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and dice the onion. Cut off bottom fourth of asparagus and discard it
Then cut the rest of asparagus into equal lengths.
2. You can use the left over rice otherwise prepare some rice. Heat the wok with some olive oil and sauté the onion till it is fragrant and transparent.
3. Add the asparagus and let cook for 5 minutes. Add some water. Add the tuna and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Now add cooked steamed rice and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Off the heat, add the crab roe and we stir well
6. Serve hot into bowls and we top with some parsley or feta cheese