- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Rice with Pork Recipe Video
|Sliced pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fried garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced tomato||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Soy sauce/Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Msg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 779 Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.2%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 259.7 mg
Sodium 2590.5 mg107.9%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 29 g57.7%
Vitamin A 41.3% Vitamin C 25.8%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok, heat half of the oil and stir fry the pork for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Push the pork on one side of wok and add in remaining oil.
3. Break an egg in the oil, stir and cook until scrambled.
4. Mix the egg with pork.
5. Add in the rice and stir until well mixed.
6. Stir in fried garlic and mix.
7. Reduce the heat and add in tomato and onion and stir fry for for about 3 minutes.
8. Add in soy sauce, chili sauce, sugar, MSG and salt and give it a good stir well to combine.
9. Sprinkle chopped coriander and green onion, stir.
10. Serve hot.