- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.7%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 91.2 mg30.4%
Sodium 160 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 30 g59.1%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, preheat the oil on medium heat.
2. In a plate place the pork chops and season it with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper and salt.
3. Flip the pork chops and season the other side.
4. In a plate spread the flour and roll, the chops in it.
5. Place the pork chops in small batches in the hot oil and raise the heat to high and let it fry for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Remove and drain the chops on a kitchen towel.
7. Serve hot with rice and long beans.
Let the oil regain its temperature and then put in the next batch.