- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Kimchi||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into bite sized pieces|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Kimchi liquid||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Pinch (For garnishing)|
|Oil||4 Tablespoon (For frying)|
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 924.9 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 28% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pan, add some oil in it and heat. Fry the kimchi in this oil. Add sugar and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the bowls of cooked rice and continue to fry. Add salt.
3. Add the kimchi liquid and fry for 10 minutes.
4. When the rice gets the flavor from the kimchi, add sesame oil and fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Take a separate pan and fry the eggs. (The eggs can be fried in the rice as well). Add salt to taste.
6. Remove the fried eggs to a plate and serve the rice over the eggs. Garnish with sesame seeds.
7. Serve warm.