- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Chicken Franks or Sausages Recipe
|Ready made sausages||4 (Chicken Franks or Hot Dogs - 4 No.)|
|Curry leaves||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 117 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 146.6 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 0.82 g1.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 0.81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the chicken franks in a pan of water till they become big and tender(approx 5 mins). Drain off the water and chop the sausages into small pieces.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan.
3. Add sliced Onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add curry leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add the sausage pieces along with salt and some pepper.
6. Stir fry for a few minutes till the sausage turns slightly brown.
7. The Sausages are ready to be served as a starter or side dish.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!!