- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Filled Wontons Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1 Dash|
|Ground red pepper/Cayenne pepper||2 Pinch|
|Wonton wrappers||1 Packet|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 381.7 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
2. Add soy sauce and cayenne peppers and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the mixture on wanton wrappers.
5. Wet the edges of the wrappers and fold them to seal.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the wantons until golden brown from both the sides.
7. Serve the wantons with your favorite sauce.