- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Wantons Dessert Recipe Video
|White chocolate chips||4 Tablespoon|
|Banana||2 Medium, mash|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|Egg||1 Tablespoon, beaten (for egg wash)|
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Sodium 162.7 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix chocolate chips, walnuts and banana in a bowl.
2. Take two wanton sheets and spoon filling in the center of one. Brush its edges with egg and cover with the other wanton wrapper. Seal at the edges. Do the same for the remaining wrappers.
3. Heat oil in a large wok, frying pan or deep fat fryer. When the oil is at 370 degree F, drop the wantons into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Serve on a plate drizzled with chocolate sauce and garnished with little candy stars if you like. You can also serve it with ice-cream. Ideal for birthday parties and celebrations.