- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Fried Talapia (Contest ) Recipe Video
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.9 mg
Sodium 180.7 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 28 g55%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix the eggs and milk. Whisk well till combined. Set aside.
2. Take one fillet dredge it in flour, egg wash and bread crumbs in that order.
3. Repeat this with all the fillets.
4. In a pan heat oil. Place the coated fillets and fry them till they turn golden brown. Flip it just once to avoid breaking. Transfer into a plate.
5. In a serving plate, serve this fish with some rice, butter and cheese.