- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Seafoods and Mixed Veggies with Panko Recipe Video
|Panko||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish fillet||1 Large|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For Fish Marinade)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (For Fish Marinade)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (For Fish Marinade)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (For Fish Marinade)|
|Shaoxing wine||1 Teaspoon (For Fish Marinade)|
|Raw broccoli||5 Medium|
|Green pepper||1 Medium|
|Red pepper||1 Medium|
|Hokkaido pumpkin||1 Small|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Garlic||1 Small, chopped (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Ketchup||4 Tablespoon (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Water||150 Milliliter (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Chicken powder||2 Teaspoon (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Teaspoon (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Cornstarch||2 Teaspoon, mixed with 3 teaspoons of water (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Pineapple||1 Small (For Sweet and Sour Dip)|
|Whipped cream||3 Teaspoon (For Yogurt Dip)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1868 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 442.4 mg
Sodium 5657.1 mg235.7%
Total Carbohydrates 271 g90.5%
Dietary Fiber 40.7 g163%
Sugars 126.2 g
Protein 114 g228.3%
Vitamin A 251.2% Vitamin C 2018.8%
Calcium 78.4% Iron 125.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix the fish filet with all the marinade ingredients and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2) Clean the shrimps and mix with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Clean and cut the cuttlefish. Mix with with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
4) Chop the onion, broccoli, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and pumpkin.
5) In a large wok or frying pan, heat some oil.
6) While the oil is heating, make the frying batter. Mix the frying mix with cold water. Stir till the mixture is smooth and without any lumps. If you feel that the frying batter is not enough, you can make some more.
7) Remove the fish filet from the marinade, chop into smaller pieces and then dry. Dip the fish first in the frying batter and roll in the panko or breadcrumbs. Add to the hot oil and cook till the batter and breadcrumbs are crisp and brown. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Repeat till all the fish pieces are cooked.
8) Remove the shrimp and cuttlefish from the marinade, dry and then repeat the dipping and rolling processes. Cook these in the hot oil in the same way that the fish was cooked.
9) Do the same for the chopped vegetables. Dip them in the batter, roll in panko and then fry in oil till done.
10) To make the sweet and sour dip, mix all the required ingredients together till the desired consistency and taste have been achieved.
11) To make the yogurt dip, mix all the required ingredients together till the desired consistency and taste have been achieved.
12) Arrange the crispy fried seafoods and vegetables on a serving plate and serve while still hot. You can serve either one or both the dips for added taste.