- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Rice Special Recipe
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Thinly sliced carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned bamboo shoots||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked diced ham||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cooked diced chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1392 Calories from Fat 579
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.2%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 522.2 mg
Sodium 2347.3 mg97.8%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g39.9%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 75 g150.9%
Vitamin A 151.7% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 51.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok or electric skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil to 350°.
2) Stir-fry eggs until firm but moist. Keep aside.
3) Heat remaining oil and add carrots.
4) Stir-fry for 1 minute and add onion, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms.
5) Continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
6) Combine rice, soy sauce, sherry, ham, and chicken. Stir constantly for 1 minute. Mix eggs.
7) Serve immediately.