- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meat Fred Rice Recipe
|Instant minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Beef base||2 Teaspoon (Or Flavoring)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cooked meat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Chicken, Pork, Beef, Shrimp, Lobster, Sausage Or Bacon)|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.6 mg
Sodium 538.4 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.1%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 16 g32.4%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil, until golden brown.
2) Stir in the cooked rice, stir occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs, pepper, beef flavor base and soy sauce.
4) Stir continuously and saute for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the meat and Stir continuously and cook, until the rice and meat are thoroughly heated.
6) Serve the Fried Rice immediately on serving plates.