- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium, shredded|
|Chicken/Pork||12 Cup (192 tbs), cooked, cut into cubes|
|Head of cauliflower||1 Medium, shredded|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken/Pork||12 Cup (192 tbs), cooked cut into cubes|
|Sesame seed oil||2 Drop|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 3594 Calories from Fat 1885
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 209 g322.1%
Saturated Fat 57.7 g288.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1442.8 mg
Sodium 2721.1 mg113.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 22.1 g88.3%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 368 g737%
Vitamin A 57.2% Vitamin C 670.9%
Calcium 42.7% Iron 106.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Saute green onions and add the shredded cauliflower.
3. Cook this for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, turn down the heat and stir.
5. Add the sesame seed oil.
6. Add the meat, turn the heat to high and stir.
7. Once it is nice and brown, push it to the sides of the skillet.
8. Put the egg to the empty portion of the skillet and scramble the eggs.
9. Once it is scrambled mix it with the rest of the cooked ingredients.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.