- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked rice||750 Gram (leftover plain cooked rice)|
|Chinese dried sausage||250 Gram, chopped (Lap Chong)|
|Carrot||150 Gram, chopped finely|
|Eggs||2 Large, beaten (with)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground white pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Green peas||100 Gram (Optional)|
Calories 1293 Calories from Fat 430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.3%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 454 mg151.3%
Sodium 4944.5 mg206%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 60 g120.3%
Vitamin A 263.1% Vitamin C 41.6%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 43.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok, skillet or non-stick pan, heat the cooking oil and spread evenly.
2. Add the beaten eggs to the pan and spread. Cook on one side then flip to the other side and cook another minute or two. Remove to a plate and slice the egg into strips. Set aside.
3. Add sausage to the wok/skillet and cook until brown, 1-2 minutes
4. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds then add carrots and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in light soy sauce and mix well with the contents of the pan, about 30 seconds.
6. Break up lumps in rice and add to the pan. Mix well, stirring lightly but thoroughly.
7. Add the cooked egg strips to the rice and mix well.
8. Serve hot.
You can add 100 grams drained green peas to the dish if you like.