- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Ravioli from Page 27 in Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook Recipe Video
|Beef ravioli||16 Ounce, frozen (Louisa)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the breading|
|Breadcrumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Coarse sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Coarse black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 535
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.2%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.3 mg29.8%
Sodium 642 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedElectric skillet
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In another flat bowl beat the eggs.
5. Heat the electric skillet to 350 degree and pour olive oil about ¼ inch deep.
6. Once the ravioli is ready drain and put them in the beaten eggs, coat them well and then dip them in the breading.
7. Fry the ravioli in the hot oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
8. Place them on a paper towel and drain excess oil.
9. Serve the fried ravioli along with marinara sauce on the side.