- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Popcorn Chicken Gizzards Recipe Video
|Chicken gizzards||250 Gram|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Starch powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Sweet rice flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Pinch|
|Olive||7 , whole and pitted|
|Roasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, ground|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1763 Calories from Fat 1586
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 179 g276%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g117%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210.9 mg
Sodium 465.9 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Separate the gizzards into 2 pieces by cutting out the connecting muscle of each gizzard.
2. Trim the excess fat and muscle on each piece to make a ball the size of an olive. Wash and drain in a colander.
4. In a bowl, mix together starch powder, flour( 2 tablespoon), sweet rice flour, salt, egg, and baking soda.
5. In another bowl, place gizzards, Add olives. Mix in flour(1 tablespoon).
7. Put the gizzards and olives into the batter and mix well.
8. Heat the vegetable oil (about 3 cups) to 350F.
9. Deep fry the gizzard over medium high heat about for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
10. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the dip and mix well.
11. Serve hot or at room temperature with the dipping sauce.