- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Pickles Recipe Video
|Coconut oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Coconut flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Pickles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (dill or SF Bread and Butter)|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.6%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.3 mg
Sodium 1663.9 mg69.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a dish, add eggs, cream, and water. Beat the ingredients together.
2. In a second dish, add Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, and taco seasoning.
3. On a plate, spread out the pickles. Lightly season them with salt and pepper.
4. Dredge the pickle chips in grated cheese mixture, dunk in the egg wash, and return to grated cheese dish. Shake until well covered.
5. Freeze covered chips for 10 minutes.
6. Add oil to small frying pan, and heat to just below smoke temperature.
7. Add breaded chips to hot oil in frying pan. Flip to second side after 30 seconds or the breading in golden brown. Cook another 30 seconds, and remove to paper towels on a plate.
8. Serve fried pickles with your favorite dip.