- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Noodles Recipe
|Thin rice noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mono sodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 5233.6 mg218.1%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.4%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 28 g55.5%
Vitamin A 229.6% Vitamin C 121.2%
Calcium 26.3% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In water, soak the noodles till soft.
2) Beat 3 eggs and in a small pan, fry them.
3) Cut the fried egg into small pieces.
4) Neatly chop the cilantro as well as the green onion into small pieces.
5) Once the noodles are tender, fry them till crisp.
6) Mix the fried noodles with all the remaining ingredients.
7) Serve the noodles hot as a side dish.