- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Miso Pork Recipe Video
|Pork||200 Gram, sliced|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nagasawake sauce/Tamari||5 Milliliter|
|Lettuce leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cleaned|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for frying)|
Calories 799 Calories from Fat 577
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.3%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.5 mg
Sodium 636.7 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 6% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. on a plate, pour the breadcrumbs.
2. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat well using fork.
3. In another bowl, mix miso and nagasawake sauce together.
4. On a clean plate, place a pork slice and spread miso mixture over it.
5. Top with another pork slice.
6. Season the pork with salt and pepper, and dust flour on both the sides of the meat.
7. Dip the pork slice in beaten egg and coat well with breadcrumbs.
8. Do the same with remaining pork slices.
9. In a hot flat bottomed pan, heat oil and place breaded pork.
10. Allow the pork to cook for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Flip and fry the other side for 4 minutes.
12. Remove and allow to drain, on paper towel.
12. Slice the fried pork.
13. Serve hot Fried Miso Pork on a bed of lettuce.