- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Beans Tofu and Fried Mackerel Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Soft tofu||4 Ounce, slice|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Mackerel||150 Gram, fried (in black beans)|
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.5 mg
Sodium 994.4 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 2% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up the oil in a pan and fry the garlic until crisp. Set aside.
2. Next pan fry the slices of egg tofu until light golden on both sides: just light golden, not dark brown.
3. Remove them from the pan and place straight on serving plate.
4. Just stir fry the mackerel and black beans for a while until it is hot, because it has already been stir fried.
5. Add a bit of pepper and some Soy sauce to taste.
6. Pour the mackerel black beans on top of the tofu and garnish with fried garlic.