- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Frosted flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1⁄2 Liter|
|Oil||300 Milliliter (For frying)|
|Eggs||1 Medium, beaten|
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 460
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.5%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.9 mg19.3%
Sodium 141.6 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine the frosted flakes along with nuts, once done take a scoop of ice cream and coat it with the frosted flakes mixture.
2. Place it in a plate and freeze them in the freezer for 2 hours or until they become nice and hard.
3. When they are nice and hard, dip them in egg mixture, which is made of beaten eggs and sugar and coat them again with the frosted flakes mixture, re-freeze them again for 2 hours.
4. In a deep frying pan pour oil let the temperature rises upto 375 degree, and with a help of a lollypop stick skewer one ice cream ball and dip it in the hot oil.
5. Fry them for 15 seconds not more.
6. Serve the fried ice cream along with your chocolate sauce.
You can make the ice cream balls a week in advance if you like.
Keep a tong in handy.