- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried FishWith Tarter Sauce Recipe
|Boneless fish||800 Gram|
|Raw egg||1 (No 2 Size)|
|White pepper||3 Gram|
|Mustard powder||3 Gram|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Mayonnaise sauce||200 Gram|
|Tartar sauce||50 Milliliter|
Calories 1471 Calories from Fat 611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g163%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.7 mg
Sodium 4051.3 mg168.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 83 g166.4%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
(1) Clean and wash the fish thoroughly.
(2) Slice into 8 even sized fillets.
(3) Combine mayonnaise, gerkins and tarter sauce cream into a smooth sauce. Use to serve with fish.
(4) Season fish fillets with lime juice, mustard salt and pepper.
(5) In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
(6) Dredge the fish fillets in flour.
(7) Dip them in egg, one at a time.
(8) Coat both sides with breadcrumbs
(9) In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium high flame.
(10) Drop into the hot oil and fry, turning once until both sides are golden brown and crispy
(11) Remove onto kitchen paper to absorb excess oil
(12) Arrange them on a platter.
(13) Serve the fried fish immediately, accompanied with tarter sauce.