- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Dumplings, Pot Stickers and Yaki Gyoza Recipe Video
|Flour||300 Gram, sieved (wrapping)|
|Warm water||200 Milliliter (wrapping)|
|Minced pork||400 Gram (Minced Pork Filling)|
|Chicken essence||2 Teaspoon (Minced Pork Filling)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon (Minced Pork Filling)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2011 Calories from Fat 645
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.3%
Saturated Fat 26 g129.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232 mg
Sodium 2418.8 mg100.8%
Total Carbohydrates 234 g77.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.7%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 93 g186.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 98.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) To make the wrapping, put the flour in a bowl and add 150 milliliters of the warm water. Stir well and then add the remaining water. If the mixture seems dry, add more water.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl with a plate and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) To make the minced pork filling, mix all the ingredients for the filling together. Mash well to ensure that all ingredients have been combined.
4) To make the shrimp filling, mix all the ingredients for the filling together well.
5) To make the yellow garlic chives filling, mix together all the required ingredients.
6) To make wrappings from the dough, move it to a flour surface and roll out thinly. Divide the dough into smaller pieces and, with wet hands, shape into thin square sheet of preferred size.
7) Let the wrappers sit for a few minutes and then fill them with your choice of filling. You can either make and use one type of filling or make dumplings with assorted fillings.
8) Place a dollop of the filling in the center of each wrapping and, with wet hands, bring the ends of the wrap together and seal.
9) Place a large frying pan over medium high heat and add some oil.
10) Once the oil is hot enough, place the uncooked dumplings on the pan and cook till done.
11) To make the dip, simple combine all the required ingredients together and mix well.
12) Serve the fried dumplings while they are still hot, with the dip on the side.